Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
During the OIC summit currently being held in Cairo, Abbas gave a speech, beginning it with praises to his fellow despots.
When it was time to flatter the Egyptian president Muhammad Morsi, Abbas called him Muhammad Hosni.
Morsi was not impressed:
Then again, Egyptians are calling Morsi the new Hosni, so it’s understandable