Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
During the OIC summit currently being held in Cairo, Abbas gave a speech, beginning it with praises to his fellow despots.
When it was time to flatter the Egyptian president Muhammad Morsi, Abbas called him Muhammad Hosni.
Morsi was not impressed:
Then again, Egyptians are calling Morsi the new Hosni, so it’s understandable