Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
During the OIC summit currently being held in Cairo, Abbas gave a speech, beginning it with praises to his fellow despots.
When it was time to flatter the Egyptian president Muhammad Morsi, Abbas called him Muhammad Hosni.
Morsi was not impressed:
Then again, Egyptians are calling Morsi the new Hosni, so it’s understandable