Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Global sports giant Nike refused to comment Thursday on its sponsorship of murder suspect Oscar Pistorius, as an advertising campaign starring the South African Olympian was pulled from local television.
A South African pay television channel which broadcasts across the continent announced it had canned a campaign featuring the runner.
Pistorius was charged with shooting dead his girlfriend on Thursday.