Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Haters, Get Ready For Your Brains To Implode! - April 30, 2015
- The Top 5 Reasons Jimmy Carter May Have Cancelled His Trip To Gaza - April 29, 2015
- Watch: News Channel Lauds Israel’s Humanitarian Aid To Nepal - April 29, 2015
- More Appalling Reactions To Israeli Nepal Action - April 29, 2015
- Watch: Encounter Between German Lady And Israeli High School Students At Auschwitz - April 28, 2015
Global sports giant Nike refused to comment Thursday on its sponsorship of murder suspect Oscar Pistorius, as an advertising campaign starring the South African Olympian was pulled from local television.
A South African pay television channel which broadcasts across the continent announced it had canned a campaign featuring the runner.
Pistorius was charged with shooting dead his girlfriend on Thursday.