Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
The “Harlem Shake” fad has spread across the entire world, and even Israelis have joined in.
In Egypt however, thing didn’t go as planned:
CAIRO: Egyptian police said Saturday they have arrested four students who filmed themselves publicly dancing in their underwear, as more people around the world emulate a viral dance craze called the “Harlem Shake.”
The four pharmaceutical students shocked residents of a middle class Cairo neighbourhood when they removed most of their clothes and videotaped themselves performing the pelvis-thrusting dance, a police official said.
The hostile audience tried to assault the students, who are accused of committing “a scandalous act,” the official added.
Egypt has strict public indecency laws.
Some Egyptians have posted videos of themselves on Youtube doing the “Harlem Shake” in front of the pyramids. One of them, dressed in white underwear and a bow tie, dances while riding a camel.
Here’s the above mentioned “Haram Shake”
Isn’t YouTube banned in Egypt?