Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
Do you recall the planned Gaza marathon?
Well, UNRWA has announced its cancellation due to
the evil Joooos – Hamas!
UNRWA regrets to anounce (sic) that it has had to cancel the third UNRWA marathon which was to be held on 10 April. This disappointing decision follows discussions with the authorities in Gaza who have insisted that no women should participate.
Registered participants who still wish to come to Gaza are welcome. UNRWA is working on a programme of other events, which will be forwarded to those interested as soon as possible. UNRWA sincerely regrets the inconvenience this causes those who planned to participate in the marathon.
How about UNRWA regretting the inconvenience to women of living under Hamas rule?
I am keen to hear what the likes of the ISM, Free Gaza, Lauren Booth and George Galloway have to say about it, although I suspect it will sound a lot like this.