Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
But that hasn’t stopped him from being decidedly anti-Israel.
Yesterday, I made the following comment regarding the name of the new Pope (mazal tov to my Catholic friends by the way!)
So the new Pope's name is Jorge Bergoglio. Wasn't that a @RobSchneider movie?
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) March 13, 2013
This brought me to having a look at Schneider’s Twitter feed, and I wish I hadn’t. Here are some of his “retweeting” exploits of the past months.
More Hugo Chavez accomplishments NOT included in our FREE PRESS! progressive.org/chavez-renewed…
— Rob Schneider (@RobSchneider) March 6, 2013
I used to think Schneider was good at playing morons in his movies. Now I see he wasn’t acting at all.