Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
Following my two posts on the feral female who attacked the young pro-Israel woman for chalking “The Jewish people/nation of Israel lives”, Lori Lowenthal Marcus of The Jewish Press has an interview with the young woman (named Channa) which is worth reading. It includes a statement from the violent “peace activist”, which mirrors what I posted here first.
Meanwhile, from 3:29 in the below video, Channa speaks about the events of that day.