Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Following my two posts on the feral female who attacked the young pro-Israel woman for chalking “The Jewish people/nation of Israel lives”, Lori Lowenthal Marcus of The Jewish Press has an interview with the young woman (named Channa) which is worth reading. It includes a statement from the violent “peace activist”, which mirrors what I posted here first.
Meanwhile, from 3:29 in the below video, Channa speaks about the events of that day.