Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: When Ahmed Met Sally Edition - October 9, 2015
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
The Jewish holiday of Pesach (Passover) starts tonight, which means:
- I point you to more information on the festival
- Matzah, matzah and more matzah
- Pesach-related videos!
First up, the mandatory Jewish “boy band” songs:
Then the mandatory “if the events of Passover were reported today” video:
These get a language warning. But funny nonetheless:
And this isn’t funny. Just spot-on:
Survivors and fighters from the Warsaw Ghetto describe the preparations for the final Passover and Seder Night in the Warsaw Ghetto on the eve of the uprising:
Chag Kasher V’Sameach!
Blogging to resume from tomorrow evening Israel time.