Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
The Jewish holiday of Pesach (Passover) starts tonight, which means:
- I point you to more information on the festival
- Matzah, matzah and more matzah
- Pesach-related videos!
First up, the mandatory Jewish “boy band” songs:
Then the mandatory “if the events of Passover were reported today” video:
These get a language warning. But funny nonetheless:
And this isn’t funny. Just spot-on:
Survivors and fighters from the Warsaw Ghetto describe the preparations for the final Passover and Seder Night in the Warsaw Ghetto on the eve of the uprising:
Chag Kasher V’Sameach!
Blogging to resume from tomorrow evening Israel time.