Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Ma’an News reports:
Israel and Turkey have “a thousand reasons” to be on friendly terms again following an air-clearing apology over the deaths of nine Turks in a 2010 raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla, Israeli President Shimon Peres said on Turkish television Sunday.
“I can think of a thousand reasons why Turkey and Israel should be friends; I cannot find one reason why they shouldn’t be friends,” Peres said in an interview with CNN Turk.
That’s our Shimon, always the optimist.