Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
Ma’an News reports:
Israel and Turkey have “a thousand reasons” to be on friendly terms again following an air-clearing apology over the deaths of nine Turks in a 2010 raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla, Israeli President Shimon Peres said on Turkish television Sunday.
“I can think of a thousand reasons why Turkey and Israel should be friends; I cannot find one reason why they shouldn’t be friends,” Peres said in an interview with CNN Turk.
That’s our Shimon, always the optimist.