Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Of The Day - May 4, 2015
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
Ma’an News reports:
Israel and Turkey have “a thousand reasons” to be on friendly terms again following an air-clearing apology over the deaths of nine Turks in a 2010 raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla, Israeli President Shimon Peres said on Turkish television Sunday.
“I can think of a thousand reasons why Turkey and Israel should be friends; I cannot find one reason why they shouldn’t be friends,” Peres said in an interview with CNN Turk.
That’s our Shimon, always the optimist.