Latest posts by Zionist Shark (see all)
- Tweeting Truth to Jodi Rudoren’s Usefully Idiotic Power - November 20, 2014
- It Takes A Village To Raise A Child Who Celebrates The Kidnapping Of Children - June 18, 2014
- Nuclear Iran WTF Update: Internet Memes Edition - November 26, 2013
- Sleeping On The Bus - November 14, 2013
- UN to Israel: “You Have Violated Syria’s Fargin’ Rights” - October 14, 2013
Well, a funny thing happened on the way to becoming a regular blogger ‘round these parts.
Shortly before Yom Ha’atzmaut 2012, I was offered a job with an Israeli high-tech company. Well, wouldn’t you know I accepted said job, and made aliyah (moved to Israel) with my family over the summer. My new gig is quite the demanding mistress, and my family’s klita (absorption into Israeli society) is still a work in progress, so unfortunately, I haven’t had much time for writing.
Two years ago on Yom Ha’atzmaut, partially in response to the murder of the Fogel family (HY’D), I started blogging and Tweeting about Israel.
One year ago on Yom Ha’atzmaut, I shared the news of our impending aliyah with the small Israeli community in my former city in the U.S.
Today, on Yom Ha’atzmaut, I am sharing the news that I need to get back to blogging, so I will do just that. Given the time crunch, my posting schedule will likely be somewhat inconsistent, and my new posts will likely be shorter than those during my previous stint here at Israellycool Estates.
My sincere thanks to Dave for always keeping the door open and leaving the light on for me.