Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Today Better Place issued a statement:
We are pleased to announce on global Earth Day: Better Placed crossed 10 million electric km driven in Israel! And we are continuing forward at a rate of 1.5 million km on average each month!
This is an exciting moment in the life of Better Place. We showed that:
- Electric Cars are a drop in replacement for gasoline cars
- There is a solution that allows easy driving in an Electric Car range limitations
- The solution works, customers are satisfied and enjoy the experience of a quiet, pleasant drive
We wish for millions more electric km, and thank all those who are taking part in our success!
And 18,500 of those were mine!