Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Today Better Place issued a statement:
We are pleased to announce on global Earth Day: Better Placed crossed 10 million electric km driven in Israel! And we are continuing forward at a rate of 1.5 million km on average each month!
This is an exciting moment in the life of Better Place. We showed that:
- Electric Cars are a drop in replacement for gasoline cars
- There is a solution that allows easy driving in an Electric Car range limitations
- The solution works, customers are satisfied and enjoy the experience of a quiet, pleasant drive
We wish for millions more electric km, and thank all those who are taking part in our success!
And 18,500 of those were mine!