Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Walking And Talking With Murray Greenfield - April 28, 2015
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
- And You Shall Name Him Brian! - April 19, 2015
Today Better Place issued a statement:
We are pleased to announce on global Earth Day: Better Placed crossed 10 million electric km driven in Israel! And we are continuing forward at a rate of 1.5 million km on average each month!
This is an exciting moment in the life of Better Place. We showed that:
- Electric Cars are a drop in replacement for gasoline cars
- There is a solution that allows easy driving in an Electric Car range limitations
- The solution works, customers are satisfied and enjoy the experience of a quiet, pleasant drive
We wish for millions more electric km, and thank all those who are taking part in our success!
And 18,500 of those were mine!