Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
Alternative title from Shawn on Facebook: “New from Michelin: Evil Killer Zionist Settler Tires®”.
A stone throwing Arab in Samaria lies dead after a ‘Settler’ fires his gun. But all is not what it seems.
Arutz 7 (Israel National News) has the final verdict on an Arab ‘stone’ thrower who was mysteriously killed while throwing large rocks at passing cars.
Police originally believed that the resident of Emmanuel who reported firing in the air had in fact fired at his attacker, killing him. The man was arrested and questioned. However, an initial forensic report showed that the attacker had not been killed by a bullet, and the detainee was released.
A final forensic report, released over the weekend, showed that the attacker was killed when a stone he threw hit the car driven by the man from Emmanuel. The stone hit the car’s tire and bounced back at high speed, hitting the attacker and leaving him with a fatal head injury.
I think we can chalk this down to death by karma. Oops. H/t Eric on Facebook.
Aussie Dave adds: It seems this is an old story from 2009. Plus I posted it earlier this year!