Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
- Caption This: Elephant In The Room Edition - May 3, 2015
ABC Australia’s Foreign Correspondent program has claimed that ‘Prisoner X’ Ben Zygier unwittingly sabotaged a mission to bring home the remains of IDF soldiers Zachary Baumel, Yehuda Katz and Tzvi Feldman, who were reported missing in action during the First Lebanon War.
I have uploaded the report for your convenience.
While the report is interesting, a couple of things in particular caught my attention.
- At 14:29, look at the image being displayed while Foreign Correspondent’s Trevor Bormann. Is the editor trying to paint Mossad in a pernicious light?
- At 21:07, Bormann incorrectly refers to the killer of former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin as “Amir Yigal.” His name, of course, is Yigal Amir.
Meanwhile, according to the Times of Israel, former Mossad agents told Israel’s Channel 10 news that the report was “nonsense,” and that the Zygier case had nothing to with the case of the three soldiers.