Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
- Karma Can Be A B**** Even In Jerusalem - March 26, 2015
Ramallah Parties Like It’s
19992000 - March 24, 2015
ABC Australia’s Foreign Correspondent program has claimed that ‘Prisoner X’ Ben Zygier unwittingly sabotaged a mission to bring home the remains of IDF soldiers Zachary Baumel, Yehuda Katz and Tzvi Feldman, who were reported missing in action during the First Lebanon War.
I have uploaded the report for your convenience.
While the report is interesting, a couple of things in particular caught my attention.
- At 14:29, look at the image being displayed while Foreign Correspondent’s Trevor Bormann. Is the editor trying to paint Mossad in a pernicious light?
- At 21:07, Bormann incorrectly refers to the killer of former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin as “Amir Yigal.” His name, of course, is Yigal Amir.
Meanwhile, according to the Times of Israel, former Mossad agents told Israel’s Channel 10 news that the report was “nonsense,” and that the Zygier case had nothing to with the case of the three soldiers.