Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
In an interview with the BBC’s Jo Whiley, rocker Jon Bon Jovi reveals Israel is the one place in the world he would like to play that he hasn’t yet (from 06:54).
Back in 2010, Bon Jovi indicated the band would be performing in Israel as part of their 2011 world tour. This garnered the attention of BDSholes, and he was urged to cancel. For whatever reason, the performance was cancelled, and the BDSholes claimed victory.
This latest statement by Bon Jovi should indicate the cancellation wasn’t ideologically driven, and they can consider this a BDS fail!
(hat tip: CCFPeace on Twitter)
Update: This interview is from January this year and seems to have been missed by everyone.