Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
In case you had any doubts.
For those marking the #Naksa today: please remember that colonialism didn’t start in 1967, it started in 1948!
— Abir Kopty(@AbirKopty) June 5, 2013
It’s the settlements, stupid.
Happy #Naksa day.