Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
In case you had any doubts.
For those marking the #Naksa today: please remember that colonialism didn’t start in 1967, it started in 1948!
— Abir Kopty(@AbirKopty) June 5, 2013
It’s the settlements, stupid.
Happy #Naksa day.