Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
Babs arrived in Israel last night, and was spotted at the Western Wall looking positively thrilled.
Ok, perhaps that’s unfair. She atleast did go to the Western Wall right after going to her hotel.
Perhaps the glum look was at the realization she won’t get to meet me, since bloggers are not invited to the Tuesday evening Gala opening event of the Israeli Presidential Conference.