Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Richard Silverstein posts a video of what he calls “a poignant rendition of the Mordechai Gebirtig lament for the destruction of Eastern European Jewry, Unzer Shtetel Brent (“Our Shtetl is Burning“–1938)”, which is accompanied by images ranging “from historical Holocaust photos, to graphic art about Palestinian suffering, to contemporary news photos of the destruction of Gaza.”
But that is not the focus of this post. What is is his reaction to a commenter mentioning his concerns after seeing Hamas dragging the bodies of “collaborators” from motorcycles, as well as the killing of gays and “errant girls.” In response, Silverstein rushes to Hamas’ defense.
For the record, I have also not found proof that Hamas has killed gays – it seems the families themselves tend to do the job on their own. Then again, the commenter did not claim it was the doing of Hamas, but rather making a general comment about the goings-on in palestinian society.
Update: When he’s not pouncing on commenters criticizing Hamas, he’s tweeting false reports.
I just tweeted, based on an apparently false story by an Aussie pol, that Nelson Mandela had died. Still checking but it appears wrong.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) June 27, 2013