Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
Richard Silverstein posts a video of what he calls “a poignant rendition of the Mordechai Gebirtig lament for the destruction of Eastern European Jewry, Unzer Shtetel Brent (“Our Shtetl is Burning“–1938)”, which is accompanied by images ranging “from historical Holocaust photos, to graphic art about Palestinian suffering, to contemporary news photos of the destruction of Gaza.”
But that is not the focus of this post. What is is his reaction to a commenter mentioning his concerns after seeing Hamas dragging the bodies of “collaborators” from motorcycles, as well as the killing of gays and “errant girls.” In response, Silverstein rushes to Hamas’ defense.
For the record, I have also not found proof that Hamas has killed gays – it seems the families themselves tend to do the job on their own. Then again, the commenter did not claim it was the doing of Hamas, but rather making a general comment about the goings-on in palestinian society.
Update: When he’s not pouncing on commenters criticizing Hamas, he’s tweeting false reports.
I just tweeted, based on an apparently false story by an Aussie pol, that Nelson Mandela had died. Still checking but it appears wrong.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) June 27, 2013