Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
It’s not just that he’s illegally occupying two spots in the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem.
He’s occupying two of only twelve charging spots for electric cars (like mine) in the whole of the car park.
Obviously owning a Ferrari in Israel gives the owner the right to act like a complete douchebag.