Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
It’s not just that he’s illegally occupying two spots in the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem.
He’s occupying two of only twelve charging spots for electric cars (like mine) in the whole of the car park.
Obviously owning a Ferrari in Israel gives the owner the right to act like a complete douchebag.