Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
- And You Shall Name Him Brian! - April 19, 2015
- Made In Judea Samaria, The Heartland Of Jewish Israel - April 17, 2015
- Is It Supposed To Whine Like That? - April 15, 2015
It’s not just that he’s illegally occupying two spots in the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem.
He’s occupying two of only twelve charging spots for electric cars (like mine) in the whole of the car park.
Obviously owning a Ferrari in Israel gives the owner the right to act like a complete douchebag.