Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
It’s not just that he’s illegally occupying two spots in the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem.
He’s occupying two of only twelve charging spots for electric cars (like mine) in the whole of the car park.
Obviously owning a Ferrari in Israel gives the owner the right to act like a complete douchebag.