Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
It’s not just that he’s illegally occupying two spots in the Mamilla Mall in Jerusalem.
He’s occupying two of only twelve charging spots for electric cars (like mine) in the whole of the car park.
Obviously owning a Ferrari in Israel gives the owner the right to act like a complete douchebag.