Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
Seen on Facebook
While the fighting goes on in Syria, the kids from kibbutz Elrom, which is a kibbutz that is right on the border with Syria, have decided to build the peace sign from stones as a message to the Syrian people
More from the linked article in Hebrew:
For more than two years, they are closely witnessing the brutal civil war raging across the border, and had suffered a few shells on their houses. Now, the northern kibbutz children decided to send a message to their neighbors: A “Peace” symbol, 50 meters in diameter at the foot of Tel Hermonit. “This is a sign for them”
They claim it’s the biggest peace sign in the middle east.
Silly me, I thought Israel giving the Sinai back was the biggest peace sign.