Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
You have probably already heard about the infamous Rolling Stone issue featuring Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on its cover, in a glam shot a la a young Jim Morrison.
I certainly do not have much to add beyond the chorus of disgust already voiced on the internet.
In this new feature, I reveal Rolling Stone issues and covers that almost made it to print, and were pulled only at the very last minute.