Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Who Was in the Old City Today? - October 9, 2015
- Video Shows How Incitement Causes Terror - October 9, 2015
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
“Palestinian activists” had better watch out.
There are some things that maybe would be better left alone.
Not Ramadan fasting.
Not tens of thousands of Jews out on the streets for the Maccabiah Opening at Teddy Stadium could keep these two Muslim ladies from shopping at Fox stores.
Those red Fox shopping bags can be found at Jerusalem malls
and on the Jerusalem streets.
But will they make it to the Ramallah streets?
Some peace partners,
they won’t even let their women shop in peace.