Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
“Palestinian activists” had better watch out.
There are some things that maybe would be better left alone.
Not Ramadan fasting.
Not tens of thousands of Jews out on the streets for the Maccabiah Opening at Teddy Stadium could keep these two Muslim ladies from shopping at Fox stores.
Those red Fox shopping bags can be found at Jerusalem malls
and on the Jerusalem streets.
But will they make it to the Ramallah streets?
Some peace partners,
they won’t even let their women shop in peace.