Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- An Abusive Relationship - October 11, 2015
- We Have Waze Of Keeping You Safe - October 9, 2015
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
More #BDSFail to be laughing at. From the Times of Israel:
Mohammed Dahlan petitions International Criminal Court, demanding lost job and property; slams PA leader for corruption.
Dahlan, who currently resides in Dubai and Europe, hired an Israeli law firm to file the complaint with the International Criminal Court in The Hague, the Yedioth Ahronoth daily reported on Wednesday. The firm is run by Zaki Kamal, the deputy president of the Israel Bar Association, and his son, Kamal Kamal.
Oh dear, I suppose he had to use an Israeli firm.