Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
“Arab girls” is such a hot topic that one post now has over 78,000 views.
Maybe it is thanks to HalalGoogling,
so many have been from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait recently.
Therefore, to start off a new feature on IsraellyCool, “Where are We Now”
what could be better than a photo of Arab girls, lots of Arab girls.
Take a good look at this photo:
Where are we now?
Where do you think this photo of a group of Arab school girls was taken,
Syria, Jordan, Egypt or maybe Turkey? No.
Certainly not in Iraq today.
This photo was taken at Jaffa Gate, at the entrance to The Old City in Jerusalem, Israel.
Where else in the Middle East could Arab school girls stand around so freely and safely?
Only in “Apartheid” Israel.
Travelling in Israel on a visit from the US, Audrey M was often shocked
seeing scenes that were so different than those she was familiar with in the media.
“Where are we now?” she kept asking herself.
We plan to share more of these photos,
real ones that you will not find on the evening news,
the ones that do not fit the “narrative.”