Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it might just want Israel demolished.
Now, the Egyptian voice of Donald Duck has illustrated how such hatred goes far deeper than a pre-written script, adding his voice to the chorus of hate by tweeting a distinctly non-child-friendly message.
Wael Mansour, who on his profile claims to be an “Egyptian Singer, TV & Radio Host… Official voice of Donald Duck in Disney Middle East,” tweeted yesterday that “I truly wish #Israel is demolished, I hate Zionism, I have so much hate inside me with every child they murder or land they seize!”
I truly wish #Israel is demolished, I hate Zionism, I have so much hate inside me with every single child they murder or land they seize!
— Wael Mansour (@Wa2elMansour) August 4, 2013
Talk about needing a quack. Of course, Wael wants us all to know he is not antisemitic.
There are Jews who hate Zionism; does it make them Jews Anti-Jews?! Ofcourse NO! We respect Jews & disrespect Zionism, there's a difference
— Wael Mansour (@Wa2elMansour) August 6, 2013
Thanks for the clarification, birdbrain. But it does not hold water. If you want the Jewish homeland destroyed, you kind of hate Jews.