Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it might just want Israel demolished.
Now, the Egyptian voice of Donald Duck has illustrated how such hatred goes far deeper than a pre-written script, adding his voice to the chorus of hate by tweeting a distinctly non-child-friendly message.
Wael Mansour, who on his profile claims to be an “Egyptian Singer, TV & Radio Host… Official voice of Donald Duck in Disney Middle East,” tweeted yesterday that “I truly wish #Israel is demolished, I hate Zionism, I have so much hate inside me with every child they murder or land they seize!”
I truly wish #Israel is demolished, I hate Zionism, I have so much hate inside me with every single child they murder or land they seize!
— Wael Mansour (@Wa2elMansour) August 4, 2013
Talk about needing a quack. Of course, Wael wants us all to know he is not antisemitic.
There are Jews who hate Zionism; does it make them Jews Anti-Jews?! Ofcourse NO! We respect Jews & disrespect Zionism, there's a difference
— Wael Mansour (@Wa2elMansour) August 6, 2013
Thanks for the clarification, birdbrain. But it does not hold water. If you want the Jewish homeland destroyed, you kind of hate Jews.