Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
Standing in the halls of an Israel Presidential Conference, I met Brian of London.
We were both closed out of sessions, it only took a few minutes for us to find a common cause.
How many Israeli flags were displayed at the Israeli President’s Conference?
One would think they would be easy to find and it would be hard to keep track their number.
But no, the Jerusalem International Conference Center has one painted on a mural, so I did find one that day.
Since then, I have this thing about counting Israeli flags.
Like when Hillary Clinton held a press conference at the Citadel Hotel,
there were NO Israeli flags in sight, just four US flags.
Visiting US Democratic Congressmen held a press conference this week in Jerusalem, Israel,
with a US flag on the left and an Israeli flag on the right; sorry, a tall congressman is in front of it.
And this week, these two men entered Jaffa Gate holding Israeli flags without the Star of David, but rather with a picture of the Jewish Temple.
I did not hear a lot about the rally they were going to attend, the one that protested the fact that only Muslims were allowed on the Temple Mount during Ramadan.
Now I guess I can start counting ‘What do you call it’ flags too.