Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
Remember when the palestinians were wearing M-75 perfume, named after a Hamas missile?
That was so last year.
Palestinian security forces have arrested a man in the West Bank city of Tulkarem for selling a perfume named after Egypt’s recently ousted Islamist president Mohammed Morsi.
Islambuli Badir, 36, is member of Hamas and reportedly sympathizes with the Muslim Brotherhood, according to a report by AFP.
According to the man’s brother, “men from the security services on Tuesday raided my brother’s shop and confiscated all the perfume bottles that were labelled ‘Morsi,’ then arrested [him] and also seized his laptop,” said Abdel Fattah Badir.
“The day after the arrest, my younger brother Qassam, 24, put a sign up on the shop door saying: An apology to customers — our Mohamed Morsi perfume has been seized by the authorities,” he added.
Badir insisted that the perfume was simply a business venture meant to attract customers.
In his defense, a perfume named Christian Dior would not be such a hit in the palestinian areas these days.
In other news, the guy’s brother is named after a missile.