Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Remember when the palestinians were wearing M-75 perfume, named after a Hamas missile?
That was so last year.
Palestinian security forces have arrested a man in the West Bank city of Tulkarem for selling a perfume named after Egypt’s recently ousted Islamist president Mohammed Morsi.
Islambuli Badir, 36, is member of Hamas and reportedly sympathizes with the Muslim Brotherhood, according to a report by AFP.
According to the man’s brother, “men from the security services on Tuesday raided my brother’s shop and confiscated all the perfume bottles that were labelled ‘Morsi,’ then arrested [him] and also seized his laptop,” said Abdel Fattah Badir.
“The day after the arrest, my younger brother Qassam, 24, put a sign up on the shop door saying: An apology to customers — our Mohamed Morsi perfume has been seized by the authorities,” he added.
Badir insisted that the perfume was simply a business venture meant to attract customers.
In his defense, a perfume named Christian Dior would not be such a hit in the palestinian areas these days.
In other news, the guy’s brother is named after a missile.