Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is not our Zionist Swan of Death.TM
In a case that’s ruffling feathers in Egypt, authorities have detained a swan that a citizen suspected of being a spy.
Officials said a man brought the suspected winged infiltrator to a police station Friday in the Qena governorate, some 450 kilometers southeast of Cairo. According to the officials, the man suspected the bird was an undercover agent because it carried an electronic device.
The head of security in Qena said Saturday that officials examined the bird and the device. Mohammed Kamal said the device was neither an explosive nor a spying device. It was likely a wildlife tracker.
With turmoil gripping Egypt, authorities and citizens remain suspicious of anything foreign. Earlier this year, a security guard filed a police report after capturing a pigeon he said carried microfilm.
Update: Ok, I admit it. It was a stork, not a swan.
Part of our disinformation campaign.