Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
The X Factor is coming to Israel, and the show’s promo, starring Bar Refaeli and Simon Cowell, has hit the interwebs.
Phew, for a second there I thought we were about to have a repeat of these gross scenes, only with Simon Cowell.
Overall, the promo looks good, but I would have preferred to have seen one featuring Bar Refaeli telling Roger Waters where to go.