Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
The X Factor is coming to Israel, and the show’s promo, starring Bar Refaeli and Simon Cowell, has hit the interwebs.
Phew, for a second there I thought we were about to have a repeat of these gross scenes, only with Simon Cowell.
Overall, the promo looks good, but I would have preferred to have seen one featuring Bar Refaeli telling Roger Waters where to go.