Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
Every time there’s a Hamas show of force, something remarkably silly is bound to happen.
Their latest show, celebrating the (part time) reopening of Rafah crossing, after the Egyptian crack-down on terrorists oozing from Gaza, is no different.
I give you: How not to camouflage your tricked up pick-up trucks:
Yes, that is Gouache paint.
Yes, those are shiny, new, chrome trimmed, very non-inconspicuous pick-ups.
It truly is a miracle our enemies aren’t as smart as us.