Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
Every time there’s a Hamas show of force, something remarkably silly is bound to happen.
Their latest show, celebrating the (part time) reopening of Rafah crossing, after the Egyptian crack-down on terrorists oozing from Gaza, is no different.
I give you: How not to camouflage your tricked up pick-up trucks:
Yes, that is Gouache paint.
Yes, those are shiny, new, chrome trimmed, very non-inconspicuous pick-ups.
It truly is a miracle our enemies aren’t as smart as us.