Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Here’s another document to file in the Richard Silverstein Hypocrisy folder. Remember when Doucheblogger™ Dickie messed up an attempted move to a new web host? He left his site completely open with not even a password needed to guess.
Someone (not me or anyone else associated with this blog) found his website like that and put up, oh the horror of it, an Israeli flag and a truly pro-Israel message!
What shame, oh the inhumanity! How can Richard ever live with the fact that for a few hours the website purportedly under his control might actually have been supporting Israel instead of the usual lies and calumny he publishes.
So when the Foreign Minister of Iran (who’s Facebook and twitter pronouncements were in the news very recently) had his Facebook account “hacked” probably because of an insecure password, computer genius Richard Silverstein pronounces on twitter:
“If Zafir’s FB acct was hacked why does he blame hackers instead of himself? Get better password.”
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) September 15, 2013
Hey Richard, you’ve been whining for a year about how you were the target of The Mossad, Shin Bet, Global Zionist Conspiracy™ and anyone else you can think of and you were so dumb you didn’t just have a bad password, you had NO PASSWORD!
As I said back then: he’s one dumb idiot who isn’t fit to handle a ball point pen lest he stab himself with it.
It would be funny if ….. no, it is funny!
And a few other on Twitter notice the joke.
— Jonny Kabass (@JonnyKabass) September 15, 2013