Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
When they’re not busy parading on Fathi Shqaqi’s 18th deathniversary.. er, scrap that.
Then there’s this.
Spot anything wrong with the image?
Unless they are trying to shoot something that’s 2 feet away, I would suggest this PIJami flip the direction of his scope, as he put it on the wrong way round – back to front. This is how a scope should be on a sniper rifle of that kind:
And yes, that is indeed an Iranian “Sayyad”, a Steyr HS .05 anti material sniper rifle knock-off. Gee, I wonder where they got them from.