Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
When they’re not busy parading on Fathi Shqaqi’s 18th deathniversary.. er, scrap that.
Then there’s this.
Spot anything wrong with the image?
Unless they are trying to shoot something that’s 2 feet away, I would suggest this PIJami flip the direction of his scope, as he put it on the wrong way round – back to front. This is how a scope should be on a sniper rifle of that kind:
And yes, that is indeed an Iranian “Sayyad”, a Steyr HS .05 anti material sniper rifle knock-off. Gee, I wonder where they got them from.