Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
Back in November last year we brought you news of an exciting development in Israel. Plans are underway to bring whisky production to Israel.
The Milk & Honey distillery project is on course and progressing nicely. I’m personally looking forward to helping them extensively test their product. They’ve already raised and invested significant sums and have a location picked out and equipment and team on the way. They’re looking to crowd source some money at this stage and you can reserve some of the first Israeli made, kosher whisky at their Indiegogo site.