Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
- The Blood Moon Cometh To Israel: It’s Just A Lunar Eclipse - September 27, 2015
Back in November last year we brought you news of an exciting development in Israel. Plans are underway to bring whisky production to Israel.
The Milk & Honey distillery project is on course and progressing nicely. I’m personally looking forward to helping them extensively test their product. They’ve already raised and invested significant sums and have a location picked out and equipment and team on the way. They’re looking to crowd source some money at this stage and you can reserve some of the first Israeli made, kosher whisky at their Indiegogo site.