Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Back in November last year we brought you news of an exciting development in Israel. Plans are underway to bring whisky production to Israel.
The Milk & Honey distillery project is on course and progressing nicely. I’m personally looking forward to helping them extensively test their product. They’ve already raised and invested significant sums and have a location picked out and equipment and team on the way. They’re looking to crowd source some money at this stage and you can reserve some of the first Israeli made, kosher whisky at their Indiegogo site.