Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
- V15 Are Using More Foreign Stock Photos - March 16, 2015
Back in November last year we brought you news of an exciting development in Israel. Plans are underway to bring whisky production to Israel.
The Milk & Honey distillery project is on course and progressing nicely. I’m personally looking forward to helping them extensively test their product. They’ve already raised and invested significant sums and have a location picked out and equipment and team on the way. They’re looking to crowd source some money at this stage and you can reserve some of the first Israeli made, kosher whisky at their Indiegogo site.