Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Palestinian Saints And Propaganda - May 18, 2015
- Mahmoud Abbas: Can He Repent? - May 18, 2015
- Follow The Money: No Unemployment When Arabs Live Near Jews - May 13, 2015
- Earth To Sweden: It’s Terror With A Capital T - May 4, 2015
- Garry Trudeau And The Powerful Poverty Politics Of Liberal Appeasement - April 28, 2015
I am tired of hearing people speak of President Obama’s blunders and mistakes. It is very important to say it straight out: Everything he does is part of a deliberate plan. Everything he does is current White House policy.
It was not “an historic mistake” to sign the Geneva agreement. It was a deliberate move to allow Iran to get the bomb.
It was a deliberate move that is intended to result in the bombing of Israel.
We need to change the discussion. Here and now.
President Obama doesn’t blunder. He plots. And he schemes. And he executes with the help of a lot of people who are in it together.
John Kerry made no mistake when he threatened Israel with a third intifada. It was a call to Israel’s enemies. It was a call to war with Israel.
Everything this administration has done and will do, is with malice aforethought.
FDR threw the six million under the bus by refusing to deal with them. But President Obama? He deliberately acts against the Jews.
Take off the blinders. See it for what it is.
Those Jews who still pledge allegiance to this president do so, in all likelihood, because they can’t stomach the idea that they handed him his power to hurt their own people.
I didn’t vote for him. So I’m not bound by such niceties.