Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Note To Jodi Rudoren: Assume Makes An Ass Out Of U And Me - September 3, 2015
- The Washington Post Betrays A Bias - September 1, 2015
- WATCH: Antisemitic Pallywood Street Theater– Gaza Blood And Rubble Bucket Challenge - August 30, 2015
- Happy Bark Mitzvah - August 13, 2015
- Erase Every Trace Of The Jews - August 11, 2015
I am tired of hearing people speak of President Obama’s blunders and mistakes. It is very important to say it straight out: Everything he does is part of a deliberate plan. Everything he does is current White House policy.
It was not “an historic mistake” to sign the Geneva agreement. It was a deliberate move to allow Iran to get the bomb.
It was a deliberate move that is intended to result in the bombing of Israel.
We need to change the discussion. Here and now.
President Obama doesn’t blunder. He plots. And he schemes. And he executes with the help of a lot of people who are in it together.
John Kerry made no mistake when he threatened Israel with a third intifada. It was a call to Israel’s enemies. It was a call to war with Israel.
Everything this administration has done and will do, is with malice aforethought.
FDR threw the six million under the bus by refusing to deal with them. But President Obama? He deliberately acts against the Jews.
Take off the blinders. See it for what it is.
Those Jews who still pledge allegiance to this president do so, in all likelihood, because they can’t stomach the idea that they handed him his power to hurt their own people.
I didn’t vote for him. So I’m not bound by such niceties.