Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Palestinians Take Note: How To Not Murder - October 13, 2015
- Potential Darwin Award Winner Of The Day - October 13, 2015
- Umbrella Man And Selfie Stick Man To The Rescue - October 13, 2015
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
From 1962, when John F Kennedy instituted PAL encoding on nuclear weapons, until 1977, the combination to fire the devastating missiles at the height of the Cold War was just 00000000.
This was chosen by Strategic Air Command in an effort to make the weapons as quick and as easy to launch as possible, as reported by Today I Found Out.
Yeah, I’m sure I am not the only one to think of this: