Hello all, I’m Deebo the new contributor here on Israellycool. I previously posted here as a Reader Post as “AntiIsrael Douchebag”. You may already be following me on Twitter at @notantisemitic. If not. You have exactly 3 seconds to click that link and hit follow or else I get Justin Bieber to perform a second show in Israel.
A little about me:
- I made Aliyah in 2010 from Canada to Israel with my cat.
- I am the 3rd Israellycool contributor to drive an electric car currently powered by hopes and dreams.
- I’m in a rock band. Listen here.
- Likes: Salat Shuk from Aroma, this commercial
- Dislikes: the fact you still can’t buy hemp hearts in Israel, making introductory posts.
OK, that’s it… now let the real posts begin.
Please consider a donation. Besides the work we do - which includes scoops, exposing the haters and posting original and entertaining content - this blog takes up not just a lot of time but also money. Your support is appreciated.