Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- George Galloway Breaks Twitter Rules - October 6, 2015
- Meet The Henkins - October 2, 2015
- 5 Reasons The “Antisemitism or Anti-Israel” Distinction Is Irrelevant - September 17, 2015
- Time To Take The Ayatollah Off Twitter #BanTheAyatollah - September 10, 2015
- Muhammad Tamimi and the Case of the Ambidextrous Cast - August 31, 2015
Hello all, I’m Deebo the new contributor here on Israellycool. I previously posted here as a Reader Post as “AntiIsrael Douchebag”. You may already be following me on Twitter at @notantisemitic. If not. You have exactly 3 seconds to click that link and hit follow or else I get Justin Bieber to perform a second show in Israel.
A little about me:
- I made Aliyah in 2010 from Canada to Israel with my cat.
- I am the 3rd Israellycool contributor to drive an electric car currently powered by hopes and dreams.
- I’m in a rock band. Listen here.
- Likes: Salat Shuk from Aroma, this commercial
- Dislikes: the fact you still can’t buy hemp hearts in Israel, making introductory posts.
OK, that’s it… now let the real posts begin.