Latest posts by Jono Rose (see all)
- Alan Parsons Busts Out The Israeli Crew In Tel Aviv - February 11, 2015
- Israel Gets The Boot From Asian Soccer…. Again - January 22, 2015
- Obama, Hanukkah And Another Insulting PC Gesture - December 18, 2014
- Some Thoughts On Sydney Hostage Crisis - December 15, 2014
- Video: Just Another Disgusting, Bloodthirsty Piece Of Palestinian Propaganda - November 20, 2014
So I thought to myself “maybe I’ll take my kid somewhere to see some snow, somewhere other than Jerusalem, somewhere where no one else has thought of going….. I know, I’ll take him to Ariel!!”.
Great idea, right? Only I don’t know if its actually snowing there. So I went to AccuWeather.com, and plugged in “Ariel, Israel“. What do you know! They list Ariel as being in……. drum roll please…… Palestine!!!
Now everyone who knows me knows that I’m for a two state solution. But please, for the love of Dylan, people….. THERE IS NO SUCH COUNTRY AS PALESTINE!!!!!! Not yet anyway!
If you’re gonna call yourself “ACCUweather”, please TRY to be accurate.