Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
It is official, the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners was authorized Saturday, 28 December 2013.
All of the released prisoners perpetrated offenses prior to the Oslo accords and have served sentences of 19-28 years.
Muhamed Ata Mahmoud Muamar murdered Israel Prize winner,
Professor Menahem Stern in the Valley of the Cross in Jerusalem, Israel.
This memorial stone on the spot of the terror attack is where I often walk alone.
It is located minutes from the Israel Museum and the Israeli Knesset.
It was emphasized that if any of those to be released resume hostile activity
they will be returned to serve the remainder of their sentences.
Somehow that gives me little comfort, and I imagine even less to Prof Stern’s family.