Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Another “Walk In The Street As a Jew” Experiment Yields Same Disturbing Results - March 6, 2015
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
How does an antisemite deny they are an antisemite?
Here is one way:
Greta Berlin’s t-shirt reads “If you have not been called an Anti-Semite, you are not working hard enough for justice in Palestine.”
I would suggest she instead wears one with the words “If you have not been called an Anti-Semite, you might not be tweeting links to known antisemites and Nazi propaganda films.”
Just a suggestion.
Incidentally, the t-shirt has been described as genius by one Gilad Atzmon (http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/genius-t-shirt-truth-shirt.html).