Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
How does an antisemite deny they are an antisemite?
Here is one way:
Greta Berlin’s t-shirt reads “If you have not been called an Anti-Semite, you are not working hard enough for justice in Palestine.”
I would suggest she instead wears one with the words “If you have not been called an Anti-Semite, you might not be tweeting links to known antisemites and Nazi propaganda films.”
Just a suggestion.
Incidentally, the t-shirt has been described as genius by one Gilad Atzmon (http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/genius-t-shirt-truth-shirt.html).