Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
How does an antisemite deny they are an antisemite?
Here is one way:
Greta Berlin’s t-shirt reads “If you have not been called an Anti-Semite, you are not working hard enough for justice in Palestine.”
I would suggest she instead wears one with the words “If you have not been called an Anti-Semite, you might not be tweeting links to known antisemites and Nazi propaganda films.”
Just a suggestion.
Incidentally, the t-shirt has been described as genius by one Gilad Atzmon (http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/genius-t-shirt-truth-shirt.html).