Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
This elicited the following response by Israel hater Ben White.
— Ben White (@benabyad) January 5, 2014
In other words, this Ben White responds to a message of peace and rejection of terrorism – written by a woman who lost a friend and was herself stabbed to within inches of her life in a terror attack – by publicizing to all and sundry that this was an act of vandalism.
We are force-fed the notion that the pro palestinian crowd care about human rights. But it is people like Ben White who show that even caring for their fellow humans (Israelis excluded) takes a back seat to their pathological hatred of Israel.
Update: Jono raises another good point.
— jonorose (@jonorose) January 6, 2014