Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
This elicited the following response by Israel hater Ben White.
— Ben White (@benabyad) January 5, 2014
In other words, this Ben White responds to a message of peace and rejection of terrorism – written by a woman who lost a friend and was herself stabbed to within inches of her life in a terror attack – by publicizing to all and sundry that this was an act of vandalism.
We are force-fed the notion that the pro palestinian crowd care about human rights. But it is people like Ben White who show that even caring for their fellow humans (Israelis excluded) takes a back seat to their pathological hatred of Israel.
Update: Jono raises another good point.
— jonorose (@jonorose) January 6, 2014