Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
Meet BDShole Rima Najjar Kapitan.
In other words, BDSholes like this will continue to advocate for boycotting Israel until Israel as it is ceases to exist. A peaceful, two-state solution won’t satisfy them.
Update: Kapitan is the owner of Kapitan Law Office. The following blurb appears on the site:
Kapitan Law Office is an employment law practice based in Chicago. We represent employees in litigation and mediation of employment disputes. We also provide consulting to small businesses that seek to ensure compliance with Illinois and federal employment laws
Would she refuse to provide consulting to a small business owned by an Israeli or otherwise openly supporting Israel?