Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
Meet BDShole Rima Najjar Kapitan.
In other words, BDSholes like this will continue to advocate for boycotting Israel until Israel as it is ceases to exist. A peaceful, two-state solution won’t satisfy them.
Update: Kapitan is the owner of Kapitan Law Office. The following blurb appears on the site:
Kapitan Law Office is an employment law practice based in Chicago. We represent employees in litigation and mediation of employment disputes. We also provide consulting to small businesses that seek to ensure compliance with Illinois and federal employment laws
Would she refuse to provide consulting to a small business owned by an Israeli or otherwise openly supporting Israel?