Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Meet BDShole Rima Najjar Kapitan.
In other words, BDSholes like this will continue to advocate for boycotting Israel until Israel as it is ceases to exist. A peaceful, two-state solution won’t satisfy them.
Update: Kapitan is the owner of Kapitan Law Office. The following blurb appears on the site:
Kapitan Law Office is an employment law practice based in Chicago. We represent employees in litigation and mediation of employment disputes. We also provide consulting to small businesses that seek to ensure compliance with Illinois and federal employment laws
Would she refuse to provide consulting to a small business owned by an Israeli or otherwise openly supporting Israel?