Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- The Washington Post Betrays A Bias - September 1, 2015
- WATCH: Antisemitic Pallywood Street Theater– Gaza Blood And Rubble Bucket Challenge - August 30, 2015
- Happy Bark Mitzvah - August 13, 2015
- Erase Every Trace Of The Jews - August 11, 2015
- The Beginning Of A New World - August 9, 2015
Most of us were relieved and glad to hear that Caleb Jacoby is safe. We aren’t questioning the reason he went missing and it’s none of our business. That’s for his family to work out. The main thing is he’s SAFE.
But some people are dipped in pure evil. They use anything and everything to further their schemes. Take Max Blumenthal for instance.
Northeastern U Law Students for Justice in Palestine statement on safe recovery of columnist Jeff Jacoby’s son: pic.twitter.com/rRuscQXhSc
— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) January 10, 2014
He retweeted this tweet because apparently, he agrees with the idea expressed herein.
“War crimes,” he/they call it: the act of an indigenous people coming home. Except that they invent the crime, the people, and weirdly seem to be accusing Jeff Jacoby of taking kickbacks from nonprofit pro-Israel organizations.
The entire world was praying for Caleb’s return. So was Max Blumenthal. He was praying he could use a much-awaited news story to further his aim: the destruction of his own people and his own land.
A really strange way of showing compassion.
And yeah. Evil.