Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
- Dumbass Of The Day - October 10, 2015
We already knew the mainstream media was generally biased against Israel, but one expects at least some subtlety.
This AFP report about Ariel Sharon’s death seems to prefer the sledgehammer approach.
Sharon died on Saturday after spending eight years in a coma that struck him at the height of a decades-long career which saw him lauded as a military hero and statesman, but also reviled as a warmongering criminal.
Did I miss the memo about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad now moonlighting as an AFP journalist?
To quote Elaine, I am speechless. I am without speech.
And that is saying a lot, given my years of watching the media.