Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
We already knew the mainstream media was generally biased against Israel, but one expects at least some subtlety.
This AFP report about Ariel Sharon’s death seems to prefer the sledgehammer approach.
Sharon died on Saturday after spending eight years in a coma that struck him at the height of a decades-long career which saw him lauded as a military hero and statesman, but also reviled as a warmongering criminal.
Did I miss the memo about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad now moonlighting as an AFP journalist?
To quote Elaine, I am speechless. I am without speech.
And that is saying a lot, given my years of watching the media.