Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
We already knew the mainstream media was generally biased against Israel, but one expects at least some subtlety.
This AFP report about Ariel Sharon’s death seems to prefer the sledgehammer approach.
Sharon died on Saturday after spending eight years in a coma that struck him at the height of a decades-long career which saw him lauded as a military hero and statesman, but also reviled as a warmongering criminal.
Did I miss the memo about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad now moonlighting as an AFP journalist?
To quote Elaine, I am speechless. I am without speech.
And that is saying a lot, given my years of watching the media.