Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
While their brethren are starving to death in Syria, residents of Gaza took to the streets to protest…
… by destroying food.
The war in Syria is slowly eroding the decades long “Palsbara” campaign, by showing the world what REAL hunger and suffering are, as opposed to the namesake of this post.