Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
Question: What is it that Pamela Anderson seems to want again and again?
Just several days after secretly remarrying her ex-husband Rick Salomon, Hollywood star Pamela Anderson surprised Israelis once again by choosing to celebrate her honeymoon at the Holy Land.
Anderson and Salomon, who arrived in Israel on Monday evening, spent their first night at a Jerusalem hotel before moving on to the lowest place on earth for a dip in the Dead Sea.
Anderson kept the visit quiet, but did not hide her famous smile as she arrived at the Dead Sea’s Biankini Beach.
The Canadian-American star, who has already visited Israel twice, once as a guest on “Dancing with the Stars” in 2010 and five months later for an anti-fur campaign,
According to the Times of Israel, Pammy and hubby are staying at a suite in the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
Clearly, The Hilton was not really a viable option.
Update: For the record, anyone can float in the Dead Sea – not just Pamela – due to the salt concentration resulting in natural buoyancy.