Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
In a totally un-shocking move, our dear old friend Grahame Morris, UK MP for Easington, promotes yet another “there’s no room for Israel or Jews in Palestine” meme.
UPDATE 11:25: Following our bringing this matter to light, it has been referred to Labour Friends of Israel who will be asking the party to look into Mr Morris’s behaviour. Again.
— Grahame Morris (@grahamemorris) January 16, 2014
I guess we can’t be surprised any more at this kind of thing from UK Members of Parliament.
This tweet, by Tal Ofer, Labour Party Member and Member of European Jewish Parliament, takes direct issue with Grahame Morris:
— Tal Öfer (@TalOfer) January 16, 2014
h/t for original spot to Judge Dan.