Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
In a totally un-shocking move, our dear old friend Grahame Morris, UK MP for Easington, promotes yet another “there’s no room for Israel or Jews in Palestine” meme.
UPDATE 11:25: Following our bringing this matter to light, it has been referred to Labour Friends of Israel who will be asking the party to look into Mr Morris’s behaviour. Again.
— Grahame Morris (@grahamemorris) January 16, 2014
I guess we can’t be surprised any more at this kind of thing from UK Members of Parliament.
This tweet, by Tal Ofer, Labour Party Member and Member of European Jewish Parliament, takes direct issue with Grahame Morris:
— Tal Öfer (@TalOfer) January 16, 2014
h/t for original spot to Judge Dan.