Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
In a totally un-shocking move, our dear old friend Grahame Morris, UK MP for Easington, promotes yet another “there’s no room for Israel or Jews in Palestine” meme.
UPDATE 11:25: Following our bringing this matter to light, it has been referred to Labour Friends of Israel who will be asking the party to look into Mr Morris’s behaviour. Again.
— Grahame Morris (@grahamemorris) January 16, 2014
I guess we can’t be surprised any more at this kind of thing from UK Members of Parliament.
This tweet, by Tal Ofer, Labour Party Member and Member of European Jewish Parliament, takes direct issue with Grahame Morris:
— Tal Öfer (@TalOfer) January 16, 2014
h/t for original spot to Judge Dan.