Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Certainly not the Palestinians!
A Pew Research researcher just put up the following long graphic answering the following question as “enemy”:
“Is the U.S. more of a partner, more of an enemy, or neither?”
So we have Palestinian territories on 76% enemy just ahead of Pakistan on 64% enemy.
And Israel trailing in last with 1%.