Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
Certainly not the Palestinians!
A Pew Research researcher just put up the following long graphic answering the following question as “enemy”:
“Is the U.S. more of a partner, more of an enemy, or neither?”
So we have Palestinian territories on 76% enemy just ahead of Pakistan on 64% enemy.
And Israel trailing in last with 1%.