Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Certainly not the Palestinians!
A Pew Research researcher just put up the following long graphic answering the following question as “enemy”:
“Is the U.S. more of a partner, more of an enemy, or neither?”
So we have Palestinian territories on 76% enemy just ahead of Pakistan on 64% enemy.
And Israel trailing in last with 1%.