Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- BBC Bowen Is Playing The Jew Hatred Card - March 4, 2015
- Who Was Filming This Turkish Airlines Crash In Nepal - March 4, 2015
- Netanyahu Speaks To Congress - March 3, 2015
- Watch: Humiliation By Standing Ovation - March 3, 2015
- Who Do You Think Wrote This About Netanyahu’s Speech To Congress? - March 3, 2015
Certainly not the Palestinians!
A Pew Research researcher just put up the following long graphic answering the following question as “enemy”:
“Is the U.S. more of a partner, more of an enemy, or neither?”
So we have Palestinian territories on 76% enemy just ahead of Pakistan on 64% enemy.
And Israel trailing in last with 1%.