Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
Certainly not the Palestinians!
A Pew Research researcher just put up the following long graphic answering the following question as “enemy”:
“Is the U.S. more of a partner, more of an enemy, or neither?”
So we have Palestinian territories on 76% enemy just ahead of Pakistan on 64% enemy.
And Israel trailing in last with 1%.