Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
You don’t have to have a PhD In Neuroscience to make the entertainment interviewers on the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards look like complete dummies, but it sure does help!
Here’s Mayim Bialik (who you may remember was in Israel a few weeks ago visiting her family with her young kids) delivering a red carpet interview zinger of epic proportions!
In case you were wondering about her tastefully modest dress (with covered shoulders), Mayim keeps a kosher house, observes Shabbat closely and dresses in an appropriate manner following the Jewish modesty laws. She does all this and still manages to star in a top Hollywood show (The Big Bang Theory). And yes, she really does have a PhD in Neuroscience. She’s also a very nice person.
Update: as a commenter on Facebook pointed out, Mayim really does answer the question in about the gentlest way imaginable. Its a wonderfully humble way to point out that she really has achieved a great deal in addition to her acting career.