Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
You don’t have to have a PhD In Neuroscience to make the entertainment interviewers on the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards look like complete dummies, but it sure does help!
Here’s Mayim Bialik (who you may remember was in Israel a few weeks ago visiting her family with her young kids) delivering a red carpet interview zinger of epic proportions!
In case you were wondering about her tastefully modest dress (with covered shoulders), Mayim keeps a kosher house, observes Shabbat closely and dresses in an appropriate manner following the Jewish modesty laws. She does all this and still manages to star in a top Hollywood show (The Big Bang Theory). And yes, she really does have a PhD in Neuroscience. She’s also a very nice person.
Update: as a commenter on Facebook pointed out, Mayim really does answer the question in about the gentlest way imaginable. Its a wonderfully humble way to point out that she really has achieved a great deal in addition to her acting career.