Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
You don’t have to have a PhD In Neuroscience to make the entertainment interviewers on the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards look like complete dummies, but it sure does help!
Here’s Mayim Bialik (who you may remember was in Israel a few weeks ago visiting her family with her young kids) delivering a red carpet interview zinger of epic proportions!
In case you were wondering about her tastefully modest dress (with covered shoulders), Mayim keeps a kosher house, observes Shabbat closely and dresses in an appropriate manner following the Jewish modesty laws. She does all this and still manages to star in a top Hollywood show (The Big Bang Theory). And yes, she really does have a PhD in Neuroscience. She’s also a very nice person.
Update: as a commenter on Facebook pointed out, Mayim really does answer the question in about the gentlest way imaginable. Its a wonderfully humble way to point out that she really has achieved a great deal in addition to her acting career.