Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Following on from my Ali Abumination post, I turn my attention to his fellow hater and rival Gilad Atzmon, who used International Holocaust Remembrance Day as an opportunity to post some more despicable drivel.
Many Jews around the world are commemorating the Holocaust this week. But if I am correct, maybe the time is ripe for Jewish and Zionist organisations to draw the real and most important lesson from the Holocaust. Instead of constantly blaming the Goyim for inflicting pain on Jews, it is time for Jews to look in the mirror and try to identify what it is in Jews and their culture that evokes so much fury. It may even be possible that some Jews would take this opportunity to apologise to the Gentiles around them for evoking all this anger.
Indeed, I take this opportunity to make an apology, even though I have not been a Jew for quite a while.
Atzmon thinks because he was born Jewish, he is immune from charges of antisemitism.
Update: In another recent blog post, he reposts a piece defending the use of the antisemitic Quenelle:
And look who appreciates it.