Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Following on from my Ali Abumination post, I turn my attention to his fellow hater and rival Gilad Atzmon, who used International Holocaust Remembrance Day as an opportunity to post some more despicable drivel.
Many Jews around the world are commemorating the Holocaust this week. But if I am correct, maybe the time is ripe for Jewish and Zionist organisations to draw the real and most important lesson from the Holocaust. Instead of constantly blaming the Goyim for inflicting pain on Jews, it is time for Jews to look in the mirror and try to identify what it is in Jews and their culture that evokes so much fury. It may even be possible that some Jews would take this opportunity to apologise to the Gentiles around them for evoking all this anger.
Indeed, I take this opportunity to make an apology, even though I have not been a Jew for quite a while.
Atzmon thinks because he was born Jewish, he is immune from charges of antisemitism.
Update: In another recent blog post, he reposts a piece defending the use of the antisemitic Quenelle:
And look who appreciates it.