Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
Dan, Dan, Dan… Not only do you use partisan terminology, always exclusively of the anti-Israel type, but you also seem to have some unexplained battles with the truth.
I mean sure, lot’s of people think the Dome of the Rock is al-Aqsa Mosque, but they are usually clueless Pakistanis or Indonesians. You, however, are a trained journalist, who’s been part of Reuter’s Jerusalem team for some 13 years, yet you still mix up these two:
Spice hill topped with miniature Al Aqsa, Old City of Jerusalem pic.twitter.com/z1c11B7504
— Dan Williams (@DanWilliams) February 1, 2014
Don’t you feel even slightly embarrassed?
Oh, silly me, of course not.
I mean, it’s not like you haven’t used anachronistic Hezbollah agitprop as facts before, or shamelessly misquoted an IDF general and twisted it so it appears that Israel threatened Lebanese civilians.
Also, judging by the bottomless list of lies, falsehoods, distortions, and biased journalism by you, Dan Williams, one gets the sense it’s not accidental.
So congratulations Dan Williams, on being shortlisted for the Dishonest Reporter Award. Who knows, maybe one day you’ll get a Pulitzer to go along with it.
Just stop wasting time talking to, and praising yourself on Twitter
— Dan Williams (@DanWilliams) November 22, 2012