Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
Remember Kay Wilson, the woman who two years ago was brutally stabbed by palestinians in an attack that killed her friend, Kristine Luken? She recently posted an eloquent response to the St James Church “Wall,” and was then verbally attacked by Israel hater Ben White for scrawling a message of peace on a wall in Bethlehem.
She recently “rolled off a boat on Galilee” with a group of tourists and came across a group of Arabs who were also having a lot of fun waiting to cross the boat to the other side. She decided to give one of the women a great big hug. Just because.
Kay explains the Arab woman “was a hunny bunny and she squeezed the air out of what is left of my lungs.”