Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
Remember Kay Wilson, the woman who two years ago was brutally stabbed by palestinians in an attack that killed her friend, Kristine Luken? She recently posted an eloquent response to the St James Church “Wall,” and was then verbally attacked by Israel hater Ben White for scrawling a message of peace on a wall in Bethlehem.
She recently “rolled off a boat on Galilee” with a group of tourists and came across a group of Arabs who were also having a lot of fun waiting to cross the boat to the other side. She decided to give one of the women a great big hug. Just because.
Kay explains the Arab woman “was a hunny bunny and she squeezed the air out of what is left of my lungs.”