Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
I’m a big fan of the show Arrow. New Zealand actor Manu Bennett – who lived in Australia – plays a character called Slade Wilson, who is a real tough SOB.[spoiler alert]
“My partner and I had no home, we just had a baby so we went to Israel, because her parents live in Savion. I know Israel really well, I’ve been there three times.”
When was the last time you visited Israel?
“It was over a year ago, my partner’s father unfortunately passed away, but we got there in time. It was an important time to be there. We also saw Elton John in concert in Tel Aviv. It was great to hear the audience singing Candle in the Wind in an Israeli accent. I loved it.”
Sounds like he’s a fan. Question is, would he convert?
I’m guessing not.
Update: No wonder he did the Hebrew Haka. Dude has a good sense of humor.