Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
I’m a big fan of the show Arrow. New Zealand actor Manu Bennett – who lived in Australia – plays a character called Slade Wilson, who is a real tough SOB.[spoiler alert]
“My partner and I had no home, we just had a baby so we went to Israel, because her parents live in Savion. I know Israel really well, I’ve been there three times.”
When was the last time you visited Israel?
“It was over a year ago, my partner’s father unfortunately passed away, but we got there in time. It was an important time to be there. We also saw Elton John in concert in Tel Aviv. It was great to hear the audience singing Candle in the Wind in an Israeli accent. I loved it.”
Sounds like he’s a fan. Question is, would he convert?
I’m guessing not.
Update: No wonder he did the Hebrew Haka. Dude has a good sense of humor.